You can connect Ewity with WooCommerce to have your products and inventory synced automatically to your WooCommerce powered website. The process is simple and you can configure it yourself.
- You have WooCommerce setup and you have access to admin panel
- You have a paid Ewity account
- Create a new Online Location in Ewity from Ecommerce > Online Locations.
- On your WooCommerce admin panel, navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > Rest API
3. Click "Add Key" and create a key with Read/Write permission. You will be able to see the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret. Keep this page open and configure the keys in Ewity. If you close this screen you will not be able to see the key again and you will have to re-create a new key.
4. In Ewity, navigate to Ecommerce > Platforms and Click "Enable" next to WooCommerce
5. Select the Online Location you created, and associate any products you want (You can do this step manually later also). Enter the website URL (Eg: https://my-website.com), Consumer Key and Consumer Secret and click Enable
If everything goes well, your Ewity business is now linked to your WooCommerce website. You will be able to associate/disassociate products by linking them to the Online Location in Product Details or from the product update sheet.
Details like Product Name, Description, images, category and inventory available will be automatically synced to your WooCommerce website.
If you need more help please feel free to contact our support and we will be happy to guide you with your questions.