When you log into Ewity POS, at first the sales dashboard will be shown. To create a bill:
- Click the Menu and then select the Point of Sale.
- In Point of Sale, click the Sell .
- Once the billing window is opened, you’ve to write the name of product (as per your product list). Then, enter the quantity of product sold. Thus, the total amount for the purchase will be shown automatically.
- If you’d like to enter a discount, it can be entered as a percent, value or no.
- At last, when the billing is done you can select the payment method as well.
Note: Also , if the customer is a regular customer, or is an enterprise you could add them as Registered Customers.