You can delete a product by going to its details or if you want to delete a list of products you can bulk delete Products as well. We will break down how to delete a single product manually and how to delete multiple products together.
How to delete a single product
- Go to products on the main menu tab > Products > Click the details of a product that you want to delete.
- On the products tab you will see an ellipsis (3 dots) on the top right corner. Hover it and a delete option will pop up. Click it and the product will be removed
How to Bulk delete products
You will first take the variant id of the products that you want to delete by exporting a list of all the existing products and copy the ids that you took on the bulk delete sheet.
- Go to products on the main menu tab > Products > Click the more button on the top > click export results.
- It will download a sheet with the variant id of all the existing products. Copy the variant id of the products that you want to delete.
- Now go back to the products tab > Click the ellipsis (3 dots) on the top right corner > Bulk Delete Products.
You will go to bulk delete tab where you can download the template for bulk delete. When you get the bulk delete template copy the variant ids that you selected to the column.
After you added all the ids of the products you want to delete save the file and upload or drag and drop the file on the box below. and it will be deleted.